Hello, dear class :)
I was looking through your option forms for subject combination and noticed that quite a number of you have opted for E1 or E2 in your first or second choices. It makes me glad to know that you are setting high goals for yourself, and that you want to do as well as you possibly can. :)
I am not saying however, that those who did not choose any of these options as their top two choices are not aiming high enough. I think that it is good that you know yourself well enough to select the combinations best suited to your interests and abilities.
Overall, I am impressed at the amount of careful thought most of you put into making your choices. This demonstrates maturity, in that you are planning for your own future, and are aware of what is going on around you - you know your own abilities, and you know what are the possible paths that you can take at this stage in life. :) Well done!
Hm .. I intend to write a bit more that is not about exam or school stuff ... but will post again later in the weekend. Till then!
love,
Miss Tan
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2e4 rocks ! ahahahs ! [:
Post a Comment