Monday, October 6, 2008

STUDY HARD!!!

hello dear class,

we are halfway through exams already! :) Just want to drop a note to encourage you all to keep working hard okie? It's only a few days more and you guys will be free! Soon it'll be time to start planning holiday outings and getting enough rest and relaxation before your BIG SEC 3 YEAR! As for your poor teachers, we will be buried under piles of marking for now. See you soon ... after we dig our way out of all the nonsense some of you give us! heh heh.

love,
ms tan

8 comments:

kathir said...

Ms.Tan why is that Muiz and all the girls in our class hate me??I know I stink,but now I smell better.But still they don't talk to me:(

Anonymous said...

hey, kathir
chill urh, not that we dont like you, but we dont like it when you stand to close to us, so yeahhh . :D

Anonymous said...

when we say we dont like you arh ? lols ? but you sometimes you need to be more serious but not funny when teacher is scolding . lols ! and you don't always keep loiter with your friend ar ! ;DDDD takecares kathir ! :D

charmaine said...

hurhur see kathir, the girls answered and spoke up for themselves already. Everybody has a 'personal space', and we begin to feel uncomfortable sometimes when people stand too close to us. It's just a normal thing - different people have different sizes for their personal space, and sometimes people feel uncomfortable when others behave in a certain way just because they're not used to it. It's definitely a journey of getting to know others' needs and preferences ya? Thank you all for being so frank with each other on this blog, I think it's really great! Extra special commendations to the lovely nurafida and joey for clarifying things and assuring Kathir that we all appreciate him being in our class! And yes, exams are over now. I just finished a huge stack of marking. DO enjoy yourselves while I roll over and collapse from exhaustion. :)

kathir said...

Thankx,Fida and Joey for your priceless advice.I'm a person who act as if I don't care about people but in the same time I also care about my friends even tough they think bad about me

gund@m RocKZ!!!! said...

HIHI...XD...cher,JH here,where tha pic that we took at tha class outing at pasir ris park ar?

JOEY said...

ms tan ! POST :D our class outing !(:

Anonymous said...

class outing!